Friday, May 28, 2010

District Level Teacher's Day Celebration 2010

District Level Teacher's Day celebration at SMK Taman Sutera, Johor Bahru  
Vibrant performance from the talented primary school students. 
Waiting for my turn to receive my awards. I am the recipient of the Innovative Teacher Award as well as Active Teacher Award.
I received my awards from YB Tn. Hj. Md. Jais B. Sarday, Chairman of the State Youth and Sports Committee
Counting my blessings for having the opportunity to be where I am now.
Don't stop learning, keep on teaching, love what you do :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pn. Fadzleen,
I have been following your blog for a while. Congrats and all the best! You are an inspiration for young teacher like me.

-Norshuhada-

Nor Fadzleen said...

Norshuhada,
Thank you :)